Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Does Cervix Mucus Look Like Right Before Menstruation When Ovulating Is Your Mucus Suppose To Be Clear, Thin & Stretchy? How Do You Know The Difference From Mucus?

When ovulating is your mucus suppose to be clear, thin & stretchy? How do you know the difference from mucus? - what does cervix mucus look like right before menstruation

and seeds? My husband and I are TTC. My final time, 14 August and ended on 19 We had sex almost every day since the day before the end. I started w / white lotion mucus, if (I check my cervix, but it is now clear, thin, and I get to stretch a little, it's like spitting), this means that I 'm ovulation and now fertitle? I do not know how or whether this could possibly be Sprem my husband last night. Although Haing shower after intercourse yesterday, did not mean that all could be washed away from their Sprem. What do you think? And how do you put the difference between the membrane and the sperm. Many thanks to all who replied to this with a heavy order to answer. It is a serious problem. Unlike some others that I read here. Thank you for your time! The perosns the best answer will get 10 points you deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment