Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Vicodin Pill Is The Strongest Will Taking Ibuprofen Pills Along With Vicodin Be Like Simply Taking Vicoprofen?

Will taking ibuprofen pills along with Vicodin be like simply taking Vicoprofen? - what vicodin pill is the strongest

I was prescribed Vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen), after I had my wisdom teeth, and that works well. But then I had some problems and ended up with dry sockets terribly awful, and was prescribed "normal" Vicodin (10/650). However, it seems that it is not after taking Vicodin Vicoprofen almost as strong as the effects and more are needed. Since don'g want to take a ridiculous amount, but hardly anything to lose, I wondered if the pills like Vicodin with ibuprofen Vicoprofen again? Or is it acemitophen and ibuprofen?

No comments:

Post a Comment