Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Age Of Empires 2 No Cd 2.0a Age Of Empires 2 Has Stopped Working??? 10 Pts?

Age of empires 2 has stopped working??? 10 pts? - age of empires 2 no cd 2.0a

I used online games to play on IGZ and everything worked well and there has never been ... Well, if I play online / offline, that each species the number 30, then closes and says: "Age of Empires 2 The Conquerors Expansion does not work anymore"?

In addition, he has no good reason in the middle of my game!
Even before this expansion they have done for me ... I have the patch and disabled .. my firewall but nothing.

It is used to fine work online / offline, please help me, I would be able to again play a complete game.

I've tried re-installing and still lose money on a new CD, but still!

: (

No comments:

Post a Comment