Thursday, February 18, 2010

Swag And Bow Christmas Favorite Thing During Christmas Season?

Favorite thing during Christmas season? - swag and bow christmas

I love Christmas plays. I have so many fond memories to make the costumes, sticking hundreds of chicken feathers from angel wings, and sing songs with the children to practice a hundred times, etc.
I like the games to help the birth and children with them.

I like the decor. I love sewing and making jewelry. I love cutting of conifers and make garlands and wreaths.

I love wrapping gifts and making bows and gift tags too clever.

I love visiting the nursing home and spend time with the residents. I especially like, the children in this Carol.

I love cooking, but some people do. Shopping is good, but not particularly exciting.

What is everyone else's favorite holiday ACTIIty?

No comments:

Post a Comment