Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Check Engine Light On Gmc Yukon The Check Engine Light On My GMC Yukon Keeps Coming On. The Code Says P0322.?

The check engine light on my GMC Yukon keeps coming on. The code says P0322.? - check engine light on gmc yukon

My '02 GMC Yukon continues to light the check engine to receive. It is made from time to time, and sometimes for a few days, but then comes back. My husband checked the code and P0322 knock sensor hit, we replace the two sensors in the car. But still the check engine light to go with that code, what else could cause this problem?

1 comment:

Scott W said...

my book says, is PO322 Ignition / Distributor Engine Speed Circuit is no input signal, so that is dirty for a better or a mass of the sensor connection.the knock sensor code PO324.

Post a Comment