Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can Anybody Ip To Vertex BSNL Has Provided Me A Static IP Address. Can Anybody Help Me In Using It For Remotely Accessing My PC?

BSNL has provided me a Static IP address. Can anybody help me in using it for remotely accessing my PC? - can anybody ip to vertex

I had a broadband connection of BSNL 256KBPS I upgraded my plan 1MBPS.with plan 1MBPS BSNL ststic if an IP address that I use my PC remotely accessible (Windows Server 2003).
And after the renovation of 256 kbps to 1 Mbps plan, there is no increase in broadband Internet access.
Can someone help me.
Thanks in advance

3 comments:

biller19 said...

It took me two weeks will take effect before the upgrade. Save up to be updated.

This is a great remote control software.
http://www.famatech.com/products/radmin/ ...

Anonymous said...

It might not be your problem! The network can be slow to access at peak times, the performance of the network that affects things slowed down. Well, if you see the actual speed of the connection should try it. Try the following link to check the speed. Good luck!

pavan_37... said...

sorry i dont understand what ur pc.but remote access expolrer on the speed or under the version of Internet browser is installed, or 6.0 Mozzilla.

Post a Comment