Saturday, January 2, 2010

Database Reverse Engineering How Do I Create An Access Database And Form To Track Referral Requests?

How do I create an Access Database and form to track referral requests? - database reverse engineering

I am new to access and are responsible for creating a database to track incoming calls from people asking for help. I still have the following information:

Date / time
called gender
reply
Service they wanted
Bodies referred to

I have a table of applications, an array containing the names of the employees and the name of a table of the agency.

I think I have a relationship, but I'm not sure how to manage a one-to-many ... You can rely on more than one agency or organization. How do I create a data structure that is flexible and allows me to track all this information in an easily accessible format? I would also like a smart way fewer people can enter data easily create. The problem is, that could change the list of agencies and grow, the form must be dynamic.

A sample database could also be helpful. I'm good at reverse engineering.

PS: Is there a better way than sex, sex with a table to manage?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment